SKIDTRUCK® Type E: Heavy Truck, Truck & Trailer, Bus
SKIDTRUCK® Type E is the premier driver training solution for those behind the wheel of a tour, passenger or transport buses, as well as for anyone driving double-long semi trucks and other very large, heavy trucks. You’ll learn how to avoid the panic and stay in control by employing techniques to anticipate and avoid many dangers on the road.
Model(s): fitted for heavy trucks and large buses; system individually engineered for specific models based on width, length, wheelbase and weight
Max Weight: 14,000 lbs per axle (vehicle and occupants)
Specifications: System consists of a steel ladder frame with separate hydraulic dollies fitted to the front and rear axles. These hydraulic dollies carry hydraulic rams connected to free castering wheels at each of its four corners. Each hydraulic dolly is attached to the suspension of front and rear axle.
Instructor & Service Personnel Training
SKIDCAR SYSTEM, INC will furnish two technicians to demonstrate and train customer employees in the assembly and attachment of the SKIDTRUCK apparatus at the customer facility:
- A 2-day period of installation, with an optional third day for assembly and testing, should be scheduled.
- A 4-day instructor training class is included. Learn more about SKIDCAR™ Training
- Learn more about SKIDCAR Training
- It is expected that customer personnel will be made available for assistance in the delivery process.
- Maintenance issues and procedures will be learned through this building process.
- Company policies of outside technicians working in the shop environment must be addressed.
If you would like to learn more about SKIDCAR Type E and how the system might work for you or your organization, please call us toll-free: 866-SKIDCAR (866-754-3227) or email us at email@example.com.
Want pricing information? Just say the word - we’ll be happy to provide you with a quote upon your request. Quotes do not include shipping, local fees, licenses, and taxes that may be applicable to your individual community or state. Quotes are good for 90 days in most cases.