Electronic Stability Control Workshop
For EVOC Instructors
Colorado Electronic Stability Control Workshop, Seats Available
This is a practical workshop for the education of Emergency Vehicle Operation Course Instructors, Public Employees, and Administrative Staff responsible for cognitive learning curriculum and motor skill validation in vehicles equipped with ESC. It includes 2 components; a classroom presentation and an in-car, behind-the-wheel, validating physical experience. Incorporated into the in-car segment will be a static New Vehicle Control Orientation for the operation of interior controls.
DATE & TIME:
Workshop #1 – Tuesday, April 28th, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Workshop #2 – Wednesday, April 29th, 8:00am – 5:00pm
FLATROCK Regional Training Center | 23600 East 128th Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Are you interested in hosting an ESC Workshop at your facility?
Contact us for information on bringing the training to you!
Dane Pitarresi receives the Z-Man award from ALERT!
Click here to read the whole article.
Electronic Stability Control is a safety feature installed in all new police cars and SUVs as of the 2012 model year. This technology is designed to prevent rollovers and loss of traction by keeping your vehicle in contact with the ground during dangerous situations.
The ESC WORKSHOP by SKIDCAR System, Inc. is an exclusive training program updating officers on the understanding of the Electronic Stability Control systems installed in all modern police vehicles. Due to this technology, possible changes in driving habits could be critical in avoiding unexpected, or even lethal, outcomes. Through this workshop, ESC systems are exposed, explained, and understood through a proprietary classroom course presentation and hands-on driver training with the SKIDCAR SYSTEM®.
New generation police vehicles are here and the knowledge to train with new driver safety technologies must be included in current curriculum.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Evolution of Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Why Government mandates ESC in all vehicles under 10,000 GVW
- Why ESC understanding and education is important to EVO
- Understanding how ESC changes expected vehicle outcomes
- The multitude of companion technologies that are part of the ESC System
- The difference between Traction Control and ESC
- Driving efficiently with ESC
- Getting the most out of the ESC System in regards to safer performance levels
- Risk analysis with agency, policy, legal, and liability concerns
- Technical ESC component analysis
- Why skid control exercises have changed because of ESC & unexpected dynamic outcomes
- The impact of ESC and companion technologies in an EVO environment
- Physical validation from in-car experience, both with and without ESC
- Attendee understanding and acceptance that expected outcomes have changed through application of federally mandated safety technology
V.P. Director of Operations
For service inquiries, please call the main office at (702) 395-2896, or via email at email@example.com.
Students are immersed in the authentic experience of adverse driving conditions. Click here for more information.